SPEAKING AT HIGH POINT MARKET
Off we go to High Point Market to speak on the Design Panel and explore new creative furnishings – going to be so much fun!! I was asked to join Steele Marcoux, the new Editor-in-Chief of Coastal Living Magazine, as well as top designers – Meg Braff and Michael Murphy and discuss new and creative ways to incorporate color into the home.
The High Point Market is the largest furnishings industry trade show in the world, bringing more than 75,000 people to High Point every six months. Serious retail home furnishings buyers can be found in High Point twice a year because if you can’t find it in High Point…it probably doesn’t exist.
- 180 Buildings
- 11.5 Million Square Feet of Show Space
- 75,000 Attendees Each Market
- More Than 2000 Exhibitors
- 100+ Countries Represented
- Tens of Thousands of New Product Introductions
- Approximately 10% of Attendees Are International